Monday, March 14, 2011

Card Readers for Smartphones: A Follow-Up

Hi everyone -

My hubby forwarded this recently published article to me from the Pioneer Press because he knew I was testing the new Square device.

I thought it had more good information on how other businesses and twenty-somethings are using this new device to take credit card payments on their mobile phones.

I am totally fascinated by the possibilities this can open up for local businesses!

Click here to read the full article (short read): Bringing credit card apps to the masses

Bringing small local business EASY cutting-edge technology,
Paula

P.S. Do you find the information I share valuable? Please share this page with a friend. See below for one-click ways to do this, or simply cut and paste the Web address into an email. Thanks!

No comments: