Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Simplify Your Digital Clutter

My daughter shared a blog post with me -  25 Areas of Digital Clutter to Minimalize. I was surprised to find that I already do many of the 25 areas shared. I guess I've always been about efficiency in my home and business. I purge regularly. By that I mean I reduce, resuse and recycle on a regular basis. I do have to say, though, that my office gets neglected and that's generally the last place I practice minimalizing my clutter!

This was such a good read that I wanted to share it with you. I'm sure you'll find it helpful. And there are so many good links in it for further information, I'll simply send you there to read the full post.

Click here to read entire blog post at Becoming Minimalist.

Enjoy! Ciao for now, Paula

No comments: