Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Back at it!

I took a little break over Easter to visit with my family. Also needed some time away from my office :) Although I was back in town today, I wasn't back to work. But I did want to check my email and clean out my inbox so I could be back on my game tomorrow.

I continued work on my newsletter. Last week I signed up to use VerticalResponse.com and have been testing it. It's an online postcard and email tool that's really slick. You can create email marketing campaigns or newsletters, as well as postcards. They have several templates to choose from or you can import your own images, logo, etc.

Check it out--you can even send yourself a free sample. Or do what I did--I sent it a client so he could see firsthand the quality of the end product.

Cool! Super easy and a great time-saver whether it's for your own use or for a client.

Banner 10000058

Ciao, Paula

No comments: