Wednesday, April 25, 2012

5 Productivity Apps for Android

I'm in both the Android and Apple worlds when it comes to apps. When I work from my desktop, I Play (no pun intended!) in Google so I often turn to apps in the Android market that will help me be more productive.

android green man image | marketyourbizonline.com | smallbizwebtips.com | paula bonelli
Here are 5 free Android Productivity Apps to try:                
  1.  Adobe Reader - allows you to view PDF docs. I use it to view email attachments when I'm away from my office.
  2. Evernote - I've blogged about this useful app before. I use it for SO many things that I have it on all my mobile devices and my desktop.
  3. Dropbox - a useful file sharing tool for photos, videos and documents.
  4. Bar Code Scanner - scans bar codes for comparison shopping or special offers. Also scans QR codes you find in magazines, business cards, etc.
  5. PayPal - I use this to send money and pay bills. Super fast and easy!
What apps do you find useful? Share them by leaving a comment!

Ciao for now, Paula

No comments: