Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Hello all! I'm still on blog vacation until next week. Until then I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Stay tuned for more Small Biz updates soon. In the mean time, I'm considering a partnership with a company that builds apps and I NEED YOUR INPUT, please.

Has your business ever considered an app? I need your input to help me decide whether or not my business should make the investment. Would you be willing to spend $1,000-$3,000 to have an app built? This would be initial design and build cost only. The monthly hosting fee (like your Web site) is approx. $40/month plus an annual app license renewal fee of $200.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Let me know if you would consider an app for your business. If you would not, please tell me why. Leave your comments below or email me directly at bonellienterprises[at]gmail.com.

Ciao for now, Paula

No comments: